Www.Pmkishan.Gov.In: The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s 14th Installment was announced for June 20233 by the Ministry of Agriculture and Family Welfare. All farmers who qualify for this programme and have enrolled on the PM Kisan Yojana 2023 official website will receive Rs. 2000 in their bank accounts.
This programme, which was introduced on February 24th, 2019 aims to give marginal landowners and households with an annual income of less than 2.5 lakhs financial assistance.
The Indian government deposits Rs 6000 in three installments into the enrolled farmers’ bank accounts. Currently, June 2023 is the anticipated release date for the PM Kisan 14th Installment 2023.
We have included the PM Kisan 14th Installment Date 2023 in this page for the readers’ convenience. On the official website, more than 10.25 beneficiaries have registered and are therefore qualified to receive this scheme’s benefits.
On the official website, pmkisan.gov.in, registered farmers can verify their names in the PM Kisan 14th Installment List 2023.
Table of Contents
PM-Kisan 14th Installment News
All recipients will be able to receive the appropriate amount in their bank accounts as soon as the PM Kisan 14th Installment 2023 is released. By the end of June 2023, the release of this chapter is anticipated.
In order to avoid missing the Installment, farmers who qualify for the programme should sign up as soon as possible on the official website. The 14th Installment of PMKISAN.GOV.IN in 2023 will assist small and marginal farmers in purchasing the tools required for crop production in order to raise their revenue.
In order to receive the 14th installment, each beneficiary must finish their eKYC on the website. Prior to February 10, 2023, all beneficiaries were obliged to finish the eKYC.
The beneficiaries can read the article provided below for all the details on the PM Kisan 14th Installment Release Date 2023.
PM Kisan 14th Installment List 2023
Prime Minister Narendra Modi introduced the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023 in 2019 to provide financial assistance to small and marginal farmers.
As long as they meet the requirements the Government of India sets, anyone can take advantage of this programme. The table below contains the release date for PM Kisan’s 14th Installment List in 2023.
|Name||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023|
|Department||Department of Agriculture and Family Welfare|
|Government||Government of India|
|Launched On||27 February 2019|
|Total Amount||Rs. 6000|
|PM Kisan 12th Installment 2022||17 October 2022|
|PM Kisan 13th Installment List 2023||27 February, 2023|
|PM Kisan 14th Installment List 2023||June, 2023|
|PM Kisan Beneficiary Status 2023||27 February, 2023|
|Mode of Payment||Direct Bank Transfer|
|PM Kisan Website||pmkisan.gov.in|
PM Kisan 14th Installment Release Date 2023
- All farmers registered on the official website will soon receive access to the PM Kisan 14th Installment 2023.
- The distribution date of the installment has not yet been set by the Indian government, although it is anticipated to occur on May 31, 2023.
- For a period of three weeks, the Installment will be credited to the enrolled farmers’ bank accounts.
- Each beneficiary’s installment may take a few days to be credited, so everyone should exercise patience during this time.
- Additionally, you should check your registration status to ensure that there are no errors that could prohibit you from receiving the program’s advantages.
Process To Check PM Kisan 14th Installment List 2023
All the registered applicants can check the PM Kisan 14th Installment List 2023 from the official website by following the steps listed below.
- Open PM Kisan Portal @ pmkisan.gov.in from the Device and then let the Homepage open.
- Scroll down on the homepage to find the ‘Beneficiary List’ option and click on it.
- Then you will be asked to choose your state, district, sub-district, block and your Village.
- After filling in these details, click on ‘Get Report’ and then you will be able to see the beneficiary list of that region.
- You can find your name in this list by scrolling through it.
Check PM Kisan 14th Installment Status 2023
All beneficiaries will be able to monitor the status of their installment on the official website once the PM Kisan 14th Installment 2023 is released.
By following the instructions below, you can find out the status of your PM Kisan 14th Installment in 2023.
- First, they will need to go to the official website of PM Kisan Yojana 2023, pmkisan.gov.in
- Scroll down on the homepage to find the ‘Beneficiary Status’ option and click on it.
- Here, they will be asked to enter either your mobile number and your registration number along with the security code displayed on the screen.
- Then a new page will open up where they must fill in their Aadhar Card and Bank Account numbers.
- Then they will need to click on submit and their status will be displayed on the screen.
- If the amount has been credited in their accounts then they can check it from here.
Link To Check pmkisan.gov.in 14th Beneficiary List 2023
|PM Kisan 14th Installment Status 2023||Check Here|
|PM Kisan Beneficiary Status 2023||Check Here|
|PM Kisan Registration 2023||Check here|
PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Eligibility Criteria
All landowner farmer families are eligible to receive rewards under this programme. According to the scheme’s standards, a landholder farmer’s family is one with a husband, wife, and minor children who own cultivable land according to the relevant state’s or UT’s land records. The beneficiaries are determined using the current land ownership structure.
PM-Kisan e-KYC for Farmers
For farmers registered under PM-Kisan to receive their installments under the programme, the government has made e-KYC necessary. Therefore, farmers who have registered for the PM-Kisan programme must complete their e-KYC before August 31, 2022.
A farmer will not receive the installment under the scheme if they have not completed the e-KYC.
Farmers were permitted by the government to complete Aadhar-based eKYC using OTP authentication on the PM-Kisan site.
The following steps describe how to complete eKYC using the PM-Kisan portal:
- Visit the PM-Kisan
- Scroll down to the ‘Farmers Corner’ and click on the ‘eKYC’ option.
- Enter the Aadhaar number and click on the ‘Search’ button.
- OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on the ‘Submit OTP’ button.
- The eKYC process will be complete.
The farmers can also do e-KYC by going to the nearest CSC centres for Biometric authentication. The last date to do e-KYC has been extended from 31st March 2022 to 31st August 2022.
PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Credit Card
In 1988, the government introduced the Kisan finance Card (KCC) programme, which gives farmers quick access to finance.
The KCC programme attempted to offer farmers short-term formal financing. The PM-Kisan plan and the KCC are related by the government.
PM-Kisan recipients can apply for KCC cards and use the cards to get short-term loans with low interest rates.
The loans provided to farmers under the KCC card provide them access to a credit limit to pay for equipment purchases as well as other expenses.
The following are the features of the PM-Kisan credit card:
- Loans are provided at a low-interest rate of 2% to 4%
- Collateral-free loans up to Rs.3 lakh are provided.
- In-built crop insurance coverage.
- Flexible repayment option of the loans.
The beneficiaries of the PM-Kisan scheme can apply for PM-Kisan credit cards by following the procedure below:
- Go to the PM-Kisan portal.
- Scroll down to the ‘Farmers Corner’ and click on the ‘Download KCC Form’ option.
- The ‘Loan Application form for agricultural credit for PM-Kisan beneficiaries will open’. The farmers need to download this form.
- Fill in all the details in the form. To apply for KCC cards, the farmers need to select the option of ‘Issue of fresh KCC’ provided under the option ‘B’ section while filling out the form.
- Once the form is filled, the form, along with the required documents, is to be submitted to the bank of the farmer.
- The bank will process the request and provide the KCC card to the farmer.
PM-Kisan Beneficiary List
The beneficiaries can also view the PM-Kisan scheme list for a particular village. The farmers can check if they are included in their village’s beneficiary list for this scheme by following the below process:
- Go to the official PM-Kisan portal.
- Scroll down to ‘Farmers Corner’ and click on the ‘Beneficiary List’ button.
The PM-Kisan beneficiary status will be displayed.