In cases of hair breakage, the number of hair that is removed daily increases significantly.
Hair breakage can be limited by eating a healthy diet, limiting cosmetic hair care products.
What Causes Hair Breakage?
Common causes include:
1. Hair care devices
- We all regularly use blow dryers, flat irons, or curlers. However, it is good to know that all these hair care devices can damage our hair.
- The heat produced by these devices penetrates the hair shaft, making it more vulnerable and conducive to hair breakage.
2. Cosmetic products
- Daily use of bleaches, dyes, perms, or curl relaxers will also cause hair breakage.
- These cosmetic hair care products contain hydroxide ions and peroxide ions, both of which are harmful to the hair.
3. Hair accessories
- Other common causes are hair accessories. Using bobby pins or elastic bands to style your hair daily will cause them to break.
- To avoid such a thing, choose loose fit clips or pins instead.
- Also, it is essential to style hair differently by placing hair accessories in different head areas so that the same hair is not constantly damaged and prone to breakage.
4. Too much toilet
- Over-grooming your hair is another common cause of breakage. Instead, you should gently massage your hair with shampoo.
- And conditioner while showering or bathing, and gently and slowly prep your hair to avoid damage.
5. Inappropriate comb
- If you use a fine-tooth comb, your hair may be damaged and mechanically break. Instead, use a wide, seamless tooth comb.
6. comb hair while it is still wet
- While your hair is still wet, you should avoid using brushes or combs.
- Instead, you should comb your hair with your fingers while still damp to prevent your hair’s damage.
7. comb the hair into a tight ponytail
- I guess everyone loves to style their hair into a ponytail from time to time.
- However, combing the hair into a tight ponytail will cause stress on the hairline, eventually causing the hair to break.
8. Pulling the hair constantly
- One of the common causes of breakage is constant hair pulling if you tend to twist your fingers in your hair.
- It would help if you stopped doing it as it will damage your hair, causing more stress on the hair.
9. There are no hairdressers
- If you are a person who does not go to hairdressing salons very often and with enthusiasm.
- When necessary, you are skipping regular haircuts to make your hair weak, damaged, and prone to breakage.
- It’s essential to cut your hair regularly so that you can get rid of split ends, making sure your hair stays healthy and beautiful at the same time.
10. Lose weight
- If you suddenly lose too much weight in a short period, hair breakage can occur.
- Losing more than 15 pounds can lead to breakage for several months.
- However, there is nothing to worry about as your hair health will resolve itself and return to normal in a couple of weeks or months.
Importance of Semantics in SEO in 2022
The importance of SEO has always been evident, especially as the digital age advances. No matter where you are in…
How To Earn Money By Editing Videos Online: 5 Easy Ways
In modern times inflation and the high cost of living have taken a toll on most of our lives. This…