Israel and Palestine War
Israel and Palestine war are among the longest-lasting hostilities globally, and the Israeli occupation of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip has reached 53 years.
Several attempts have been made to resolve the conflict as part of the Israeli-Palestinian peace process.
WHAT DOES THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY THINK?
- The new episode of violence in Gaza began on November 14, with the assassination of Hamas’s military chief, Ahmed Jabari, who was killed in an Israeli bombardment of the strip.
- The Hebrew Army held him responsible for all terrorist activities against Israel from Gaza in the last decade.
- On the same day, the Israeli military command announced the start of Operation Defensive Pillar, intending to protect the population in the south of the country.
- From the firing of Palestinian rockets and destroy Hamas infrastructure as a preventive measure.
- The Islamist organization denies Israel the right to exist and openly rejects the 1993 Oslo Accords, which provisionally establishes the PNA as the West Bank and Gaza governing body.
CREATION OF THE STATE OF ISRAEL AND THE QUESTION OF PALESTINE
PALESTINE OCCUPATION MAP and WAR OF THE SIX DAYS
First day: Israeli airstrikes during dawn destroyed Arab aircraft.
Second day: Reconquest by the Central Command of the paratrooper’s brigade of Mount Scopus (Jerusalem).
Third day: the capture of the Old City of Jerusalem, control of the West Bank, and establishment of the Israeli military government.
Fourth day: Israel reaches the Suez Canal.
Fifth day: the battles continue, especially in the north.
Six days: proclaimed ceasefire, Israel controls the Golan Heights and demilitarizes the Jerusalem area.
Reaction to this new State
- As a result of creating this new State, thousands of Muslim Palestinians left the area and fled to places like Jordan or Egypt, where they built refugee camps. Today those fields continue to exist.
- After the proclamation of the State of Israel, the new Jewish-Hebrew State was not recognized by either the Palestinians or the Muslim countries in the area.
- That same year, 1948, the first Arab-Israeli war broke out (1948-1949), followed by three more: 1956, 1967, and 1973.
- The confrontations ended with an Israeli victory, and throughout this process, Israel expanded its territory at the cost of the Palestinian area.
The US president, Barack Obama, assured that it is preferable that Israel not invade the strip. And this even though the United States recognizes Israel’s right to defend itself and blames the conflict on the firing of rockets by Palestinian militias.
Morales: it can be considering a victory from a military point of view.
Politics: significant changes in the form of political organization in foreign and internal affairs of the State.
Social: among many others, we highlight the number of deaths and material waste in military weapons.
The head of European diplomacy, Catherine Ashton. Assuring that the rocket fire is unacceptable and must stop but adding that Israel must ensure that its response to the Palestinian attacks is proportionate.
CREATION OF THE STATE OF ISRAEL
- Here at the end of the Second World War. And with the situation that existed at that time of terror by the ¨holocaust¨.
- however, the Jews realized the need to regroup. Therefore they created a campaign in favor of the creation of the Jewish State.
- In 1947 a UN resolution proposed the partition of Palestine under British mandate into two states.
- And also, one Jewish and the other Palestinian.
- However, in 1948 the British mandate ended. And Ben Gurion proclaimed the State of Israel on May 14 of that same year.
Also Read: Gmail Logo – Story, Logo, color, and More
Also, You can find more helpful resources at Yictic.
Beginner’s Guide to Lean Management?
Introduction to lean management is essentially a method of streamlining each part of every business, including individuals, materials, and information…