Hulu offline is an American online corporation that offers streaming services for its users. Here are thousands of videos available on the website.
Including reality shows, TV episodes, movies, etc. It is good to watch a video on Hulu if you have connected to the internet.
Also You can find more helpful resources at thenytimesblog
How to Save Hulu Videos via TuneFab Screen Recorder?
Is it possible to record a video from Hulu instead of downloading it? Yes, it is possible.
That is exactly what you can do with TuneFab Screen Recorder.
As the name implies, it is capable of recording playback video the next time you are offline.
It means you can free yourself from the hassle of connecting to Wi-Fi whenever you want to enjoy a video.
Its easy-to-use instructions and reliability of functions attract many fans. Altogether you have to do is make several clicks and then let TuneFab Screen Recorder do its job.
Features of TuneFab Screen Recorder:
- Record video, audio, game, screen activity freely;
- Video editing when recording, including comment;
- Screen capture is available when you record video or not;
Various file formats can be chosen, such as MP4, WMA, AAC, MP3, etc.
Step 1. Install and run TuneFab Screen Recorder:
- Download TuneFab Screen Recorder to our computer and install it with the given instructions. Then turn it on. You can see the program interface as follows.
Step 2. Find the Hulu video you want:
- Verve to the Hulu website, click on a video you want to record and pause to prevent it from playing.
Step 3. Choose the recording area on your computer:
- Click the ” Video Recorder ” button. You canister choose ” Full Screen” or ” Custom ” and the others to customize.
- The recording area to suit your needs by clicking the “V” button. Remember to turn on the ” Audio system ” to allow the program to record video sound.
- And turn it off ” Microphone ” to avoid recording unnecessary background noise.
Step 4. Choose the video output folder and video format:
- Tick the “More Settings” button to open the ” Preference ” window. Go to the ” Output ” section to designate an output path to save the recorded video and screenshot along with the file format.
Step 5. Reset hotkeys:
- Under ” Hotkeys “, you can set hotkeys to start/stop recording, pause/resume recording and take a screenshot.
Step 6. Record the desktop screen:
- After doing all the above settings, you can start recording the video with a simple click on ” REC ” of TuneFab Screen Recorder. And click on the video’s website to play.
- Later the recording is finished, you can preview the recorded video. If all is well, save the video by clicking ” Save ” in the lower right corner.
Also, You can find more helpful resources at Beau Center.
Beginner’s Guide to Lean Management?
Introduction to lean management is essentially a method of streamlining each part of every business, including individuals, materials, and information…