Table of Contents
Fortnite on Switch
Today, a new update to Fortnite on Switch is upgrading the resolution and framerate on both docked and handheld modes.
The handheld mode moves from 1000×560 to 1170×660, while docked mode’s resolution moves from 1390×780 to 1560×880.
If those numbers mean nothing to you, Classic has provided an image to illustrate the upgrade’s effects.
You tin see a decent upgrade to the tree’s foliage in the foreground, allowing for sharper-looking leaves and other details:
- Through means of framerate, Epic promises “fewer hitches, resulting in a smoother experience overall.
- The ” Fortnite on Switch features dynamic resolution to help ensure a consistent framerate, but Epic says this will be less necessary with the new update.
- One final change is that the new update frees up about 140MB of storage.
- That’s non a lot by any stretch, but every byte counts on the Switch’s smaller internal storage.
Get up and Squad and play the #1 Battle Royale game:
- Hold your wild side in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6: Primal. In the Zero Crisis’s aftermath, the Zero Point has been contained, but not without collapsing Reality in the process.
- A mysterious pulse shot from the newly shaped Spire restoring a natural balance to the Island.
- In your fight for existence, traverse the first battlegrounds. However, hunt Wildlife for food and craft weapons on the fly. The Island has grown up wild. So must you.
- However, jump in to be the last one standing in the free 100-player Battle Royale. Build huge forts. Outwit your opponents.
- However, earn your Victory; the squad is up together online with friends in the same room or worldwide!
FIRSTLY BUILD & DESTROY – Shape the battlefield by building your cover. Adversary hiding behind a wall? Take out their shelter to get the edge.
THEN WEEKLY UPDATES & EVENTS – Updates constantly fuel the fun with new gameplay modes, outfits, weapons and items.
SQUAD UP WITH FRIENDS – Squad up online with your friends worldwide or in the same room!
THEN GEAR UP – Board the battle bus and drop in on your favorite zone. Gather resources, collect gear, and battle your opponents!