Best Wireless Headphones
Discover in this buying guide the best wireless headphones on the market and the best quality-price wireless headphones.
Wireless headphones or Bluetooth headphones are the devices you need to listen to music and audio without using cables.
5 Best Wireless Headphones
1. Bose Sport Earbuds
- Bose has brought in-ear headphones to the market to beat the famous AirPods. The sound quality is excellent for the small size of the device.
- Sweat-resistant thanks to IPX4 technology. The handling of the functionalities: play/stop, take calls, control the volume, is done tactile.
- The autonomy is up to 5 hours, which with the charges in its case can be extended to 15 hours.
- The ergonomics are excellent, in addition to having up to three different pairs of tips.
- The StayHear Max technology guarantees support to the ears, no matter what sport you are doing.
2. Sony WF-1000XM3
- Perfect headphones to enjoy music at any time. The sound will excellently reach your ears.
- And it will be a pleasure to listen to music and your favourite podcasts.
Thanks to the Digital Sound Enhancement Engine HX technology, the quality is guaranteed.
- Active sound cancellation thanks to QN1 technology.
- The battery in this device’s box will give you up to 18 hours of music with the noise cancellation system activated.
- The autonomy of the headphones once charged is 6 hours with noise cancellation activated.
3. Apple AirPods
- Good connectivity with Apple’s H1 technology. Android devices also work without problems.
- The sound quality maintains Apple products’ quality standards, and you can enjoy both bass and treble.
- They are very comfortable, the touch is very soft, and they do not make pressure.
- With the charging case, we can enjoy up to 24 hours of music without recharging the battery built into the matter.
- Each charge of the headphones takes just 20 minutes, which will allow you to have them for 4 hours.
4. Huawei Free Buds 3
- The famous Chinese brand Huawei breaks into the market with its fantastic Free Buds 3.
- With a design very similar to those manufactured by Apple.
- The AirPods have characteristics at the height of these or even better.
- Active cancellation of external noise will allow you to reduce the ambient noise if you wish.
- They also include a bone voice sensor which improves the quality of calls.
- The charging system of the box, which in this case is circular, via USB-C. The autonomy they offer is up to 4 hours.
- Somewhat less if you have activated the active noise cancellation mode.
- Unmistakable and harmonious sound, thanks to its Kirin A1 chip. The bass stands out above the average of this type of headphones Ultralight, only 9.07gr.
- Simultaneously, they are very comfortable to wear and super stable. It can be worn in the gym without a problem.
5. Xiaomi Mi Airdots Pro
- The upper-middle-range product of the Chinese brand presents a device with active noise cancellation. The average autonomy is 10 hours.
- The manageability is excellent because they have capacitive buttons. You do not need to power yourself to press the button.
- Bluetooth technology is 4.2. It guarantees a good connection with the source device, maintaining the signal up to 10 meters away.
- The sound quality is good for these mid-high range headphones, and they have an AAC codec.
- With which they maintain reasonable sound quality, and you should not have delays in listening.
In addition, you can read more helpful resources at divinebeautytips