Sałatka z tuńczykiem, jajkiem i żółtym serem i ogórkiem – Salad with tuna, egg, yellow cheese, and cucumber is a popular layered salad that is easy to prepare and tastes delicious.
Table of Contents
It consists of the following ingredients:
- Eggs – 6 pieces, hard-boiled and cut into cubes.
- Pickled cucumber – 5 pieces, cut into cubes.
- Tuna – 2 cans, in its own juice or olive oil.
- Corn – 1 can, drained from the brine.
- Yellow cheese – 150 g, grated.
- Mayonnaise – to taste.
- Chives – for decoration.
Moreover, the salad is prepared by arranging layers of ingredients in a salad bowl. At the bottom of the salad bowl are eggs, then pickled cucumbers, tuna, corn, yellow cheese, and tuna again. Spread each layer with mayonnaise. Finally, the salad is sprinkled with chives.
Hence, a salad with tuna, egg, yellow cheese, and cucumber is a salad with a mild taste. Also, tuna and corn give it a slightly sweet flavor, while pickled cucumber and yellow cheese provide freshness and distinctiveness. The salad is perfect as a snack or addition to the main course.
Amazing Tips for Preparing the Salad
Here are some tips for preparing the salad:
- Moreover, it is best to hard-boil the eggs the day before so they have time to cool and are easier to cut.
- Pickled cucumbers can be replaced with fresh or pickled cucumbers.
- Tuna can be used in its own sauce or in olive oil.
- Mayonnaise can be added to taste.
- The salad is best served chilled.
Must Follow Recipe
Below is an example recipe for a salad with tuna, egg, yellow cheese, and cucumber:
- 6 eggs
- 5 pickled cucumbers
- 2 cans of tuna in its own juice
- 1 can of corn
- 150 g of yellow cheese
- Hard boil the eggs, peel them, and cut them into cubes.
- Cut the pickled cucumbers into cubes.
- Drain the tuna from the brine.
- Drain the corn from the brine.
- Grate the yellow cheese.
- In a salad bowl, arrange in layers: eggs, pickled cucumbers, tuna, corn, yellow cheese, and tuna.
- Spread each layer with mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle the salad with chives.
Version Without Mayonnaise
The salad can also prepared without mayonnaise. Moreover, to do this, replace it with natural yogurt or vinaigrette.
Version With Extras
You can also add other ingredients to the salad, such as:
- Red onion
- canned peas
Furthermore, a salad with tuna, egg, yellow cheese, and cucumber is a perfect idea for a party, dinner, or lunch. This is a salad that is always enjoyed and never gets boring.