Short Hair with Bangs
If short hair with bangs is more fashionable than ever and bangs too, it’s obvious what the season’s haircut is.
But what is the one that best suits the shape of your face?
SHORT HAIR WITH BANGS ACCORDING TO THE SHAPE OF YOUR FACE
If you have a round face, bet on bangs divided in the centre or arched. This way, you will maintain the necessary balance.
If you have a heart-shaped face, get a long fringe on the sides (you will be able to hide a wide forehead).
- Bet on long bangs below the eyebrows for a square face.
- Remember that a bit of volume at the crown will favor this type of bangs.
- If you have an oval face, you are lucky since it is a versatile look.
- Take into account your hair’s texture to get a perfect cut (you can go for layered bangs).
- Rihanna’s long bangs brush her eyes, adding softness to her square facial features.
- When you’re at the salon, ask your stylist to cut your bangs just below the eyebrows.
- Ideally, leave a small gap in the middle so that it shows a bit head-on. “Long bangs like this have to be the right way.
- Otherwise they can easily cover your face,” stylist Andy Lecompte told InStyle.
- “Pulling your bangs to the side balances the heart shape of your face by putting all the attention on your eyes,” Lecompte told InStyle.
- Your ideal bangs are layered, where the shorter strands hit the arch of your eyebrows.
- And the most extended layers are on the outside of the eye, as worn by Reese Witherspoon.
- Good news for all those who have an oval face like Dakota Johnson almost all types of bangs flatter you.
- That said, tousled, casual type bangs and straight ones will accentuate your face.
- “Ask for bangs that are between the forehead and lashes and are longer on the sides,” stylist Mark Markssend told InStyle.
- “This way, you can wear them to one side or with a separation in between.”
- To elongate your forehead, ask your stylist to cut your bangs at a diagonal angle.
- It is blending in with the layers that brush the cheeks. Also, this style works well on practically any face shape.