Gigabyte Aero 15
The Gigabyte Aero 15 OLED is the latest version of the Taiwanese company’s flagship laptop.
It was renewed and updated with 10th-generation Intel processors and Nvidia’s new RTX 2070 Super mobile graphics cards.
Also You can find more helpful resources at royalbeautyblog
Here are the specs for the Gigabyte Aero 15 OLED (2020) submitted to Ditching for review:
CPU: 2.3GHz Intel Core i7-10875H (8 cores, 16MB cache, up to 5.1GHz)
Graphics: However, Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 and also super Max-Q (8GB GDDR6)
RAM: 16GB DDR4 (2,933MHz)
Screen: However, 15.6-inch UHD (3840 x 2160) AMOLED
Storage: 512 GB SSD (PCIe)
Ports: And also, 3 x USB 3.2 Gen1, HDMI-out, Gigabit Ethernet. However, 1 x Thunderbolt 3, 1 x Mic-in, 1 x Headphone-out, 1 x Reader UHS-II SD card. And also, 1 x mini DisplayPort 1.4
Connectivity: Killer LAN E2600, Wi-Fi 6; Bluetooth 5.0
Weight: 4.4 pounds (2 kg)
Size: The 14 x 9.8 x 0.78 inches (356 x 250 x 20 mm); W x D x H
PRICE AND SPECS
- We have a professionally calibrated 4K OLED display, coupled with a sleek design and the best mobile technology available.
- It means the Gigabyte Aero 15 OLED (2020) won’t be cheap.
- Its starting price is £ 1,699 (about $ 2,100, AU $ 3,300), which gives you a sixth-generation six-core Intel Core i7-10750H processor.
- However, 16GB of RAM, 1080p IPS display, an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti.
- The model we studied has an 8-core Intel Core i7-10875H processor, 4K AMOLED display, increasing the price.
- However, 16GB of RAM, then Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 Super. It costs $ 2,699 / £ 2,499 / AU $ 4,399.
- Temporarily, the fully specified version with an Nvidia RTX 2080 Super GPU, 10th Gen Intel Core i9-10980HK.
- However, a 1TB hard drive and 64GB of RAM will set you back £ 4,299 (about $ 5,300, AU $ 8,300).
- Thus this is an expensive laptop, but it’s not ridiculously priced considering what you’re getting for your money.
- E.g., the 16-inch MacBook Pro, with specs roughly comparable to the mid-range version, costs $ 2,799 / £ 2,799 / AU $ 4,399.
- Then that’s with an older CPU and a screen that’s not as good. As that of the Gigabyte Aero 15 OLED.
- Here, the Gigabyte Aero 15 OLED design is functional and attractive as this is primarily a professional laptop.
- Its design is quiet enough to look strange if you income the laptop out at meetings or in the office.
- It has a completely black design, with an illuminated ‘Aero’ logo on the lid. By dimensions of 14 x 9.80 x 0.78 inches (355 x 248 x 19.8 mm).
- And 4.40 pounds (2 kg), this is an incredibly thin and light laptop considering the powerful internal specifications.
- That’s somewhat thicker than the 16-inch MacBook Pro and the same weight.
- Though, the Gigabyte Aero 15 OLED offers a much better port selection than Apple’s Pro laptop.
- You get a full-size HDMI port, a mini DisplayPort, USB 3.0, Ethernet, and a headphone audio jack on the left side.
- On the right side are two more standard USB ports, a USB-C port, an SD card reader, and a power port.
- Different from the MacBook Pro, you can’t charge the laptop through the USB-C port.
- Nonetheless, in all other respects, the Gigabyte Aero 15 OLED outperforms the Apple laptop when it comes to port selection.
- We’ve often complained that the MacBook Pro, advertised as a professional laptop, only comes with four USB-C ports.
- Aimed at professionals who use older peripherals or photographers who need a card reader, it means that you will have to buy an adapter.
Though, with the Gigabyte Aero 15 OLED, this is not necessary. Do you need to connect it to a monitor or projector?
- Use the HDMI. Did you take photos on a digital camera and need to edit them? Connect the memory card directly.
POINTS OF REFERENCE
Here’s by what method the Gigabyte Aero 15 OLED fared in our benchmark test suite:
However, 3DMark Sky Diver: 29,704; Fire Strike: 16,785; Time Spy: 7,319
The Cinebench R20: 2,477
Here Geekbench 5 Single-Core: 1,191; Multi-Core: 5,458
The PCMark 10 Home: 4,414
The PCMark 10 Battery Life: Five hours 1 minute
Battery Life (Dropout Film Test): 4 hours 50 minutes
Total War: Three Kingdoms: 195 fps (1080p, low) 62.4fps (1080p Ultra)
Metro Exodus: 153 fps (1080p , low), 54.44 fps (1080p , ultra)
Also Read: Steam Remote Play Together – Activate Steam Remote Play Together, and More
Also Read: AHA vs BHA – Combine AHAs and BHAs, Shop the Best AHA vs BHA Products, and More
Also, You can find more helpful resources at Popbom.