Best Wireless Headphones
Discover in this buying guide the best wireless headphones on the market and the best quality-price wireless headphones.
Wireless headphones or Bluetooth headphones are the devices you need to listen to music and audio without using cables.
5 Best Wireless Headphones
1. Bose Sport Earbuds
- Bose has brought in-ear headphones to the market to beat the famous AirPods. The sound quality is excellent for the small size of the device.
- Sweat-resistant thanks to IPX4 technology. The handling of the functionalities: play/stop, take calls, control the volume, is done tactile.
- The autonomy is up to 5 hours, which with the charges in its case can be extended to 15 hours.
- The ergonomics are excellent, in addition to having up to three different pairs of tips.
- The StayHear Max technology guarantees support to the ears, no matter what sport you are doing.
2. Sony WF-1000XM3
- Perfect headphones to enjoy music at any time. The sound will excellently reach your ears.
- And it will be a pleasure to listen to music and your favourite podcasts.
Thanks to the Digital Sound Enhancement Engine HX technology, the quality is guaranteed.
- Active sound cancellation thanks to QN1 technology.
- The battery in this device’s box will give you up to 18 hours of music with the noise cancellation system activated.
- The autonomy of the headphones once charged is 6 hours with noise cancellation activated.
3. Apple AirPods
- Good connectivity with Apple’s H1 technology. Android devices also work without problems.
- The sound quality maintains Apple products’ quality standards, and you can enjoy both bass and treble.
- They are very comfortable, the touch is very soft, and they do not make pressure.
- With the charging case, we can enjoy up to 24 hours of music without recharging the battery built into the matter.
- Each charge of the headphones takes just 20 minutes, which will allow you to have them for 4 hours.
4. Huawei Free Buds 3
- The famous Chinese brand Huawei breaks into the market with its fantastic Free Buds 3.
- With a design very similar to those manufactured by Apple.
- The AirPods have characteristics at the height of these or even better.
- Active cancellation of external noise will allow you to reduce the ambient noise if you wish.
- They also include a bone voice sensor which improves the quality of calls.
- The charging system of the box, which in this case is circular, via USB-C. The autonomy they offer is up to 4 hours.
- Somewhat less if you have activated the active noise cancellation mode.
- Unmistakable and harmonious sound, thanks to its Kirin A1 chip. The bass stands out above the average of this type of headphones Ultralight, only 9.07gr.
- Simultaneously, they are very comfortable to wear and super stable. It can be worn in the gym without a problem.
5. Xiaomi Mi Airdots Pro
- The upper-middle-range product of the Chinese brand presents a device with active noise cancellation. The average autonomy is 10 hours.
- The manageability is excellent because they have capacitive buttons. You do not need to power yourself to press the button.
- Bluetooth technology is 4.2. It guarantees a good connection with the source device, maintaining the signal up to 10 meters away.
- The sound quality is good for these mid-high range headphones, and they have an AAC codec.
- With which they maintain reasonable sound quality, and you should not have delays in listening.
How can you very easily find the Midpoint?
Midpoint will always refer to the point that will be in the middle of the line joining two points. The…
Cybertruck Glass – What happened, Reactions, and More
Cybertruck Glass Tesla’s new Cybertruck glass features virtually unbreakable glass. Or at least that’s what Elon Musk believed until he…